Continuing Personal and
Professional Development (CPPD)
SHS Moodle Page
This MOODLE page provides information on forthcoming modules that will be delivered through the Gibraltar Health Authority (GHA) and the School of Health Studies (SHS) in collaboration with Kingston University and St George's University of London (KUSGUL). These modules are offered to all staff who have an interest in developing their CPPD, and who can demonstrate they are supported by their respective managers.
For any further information, please email: email@example.com
In order to apply for modules run by the SHS and KULSGUL, you will need to present the following (Unless you have previously done a module with them):
- Completed APPLICATION FORM (non-completed forms will not be processed)
- Passport or ID card
- Original Qualifications (e.g. Degree; these have to be officially translated into English if not already in English)
- Evidence of up to date Professional Regulatory Body registration (e.g. GRB, NMC, HCPC)
- Once you provide all of the above evidence and documents, you will not need to submit it again. However, the full process may need to be repeated every 3 years.
- If your name has changed, you must provide the legal document to support your application, e.g. marriage certificate, divorce, civil partnership.
- Line Manager's signature on page 2 (manager's declaration)
- Unit General Manager (non-nursing) or Clinical Nurse Manager (Nursing) signature on page 3 (Funded by Employer).
Areas that you have to complete are highlighted in YELLOW on the Application Form Example
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM FULLY AS INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED